2014年10月11日 星期六

[Concert] Yoshiki 在MSG演唱會講話 Last MC - XJapan at MSG



I met Toshi at 4 years old
and known 45 years
yesterday is Toshi's birthday

(Birthday Song)

Long time ago, Toshi and I met
we start a band at 10 years old
in elementary school
we start X at 14
we were talking about that some day we are going to go America

XXXXXXX (can't listen)

I told my Mother, she didn't believe

Then we go to Tokyo
Then we met Pata, Taiji, Hide
Then used to call X and start to rocking Japan

We went to so many small clubs
sometimes we have a car
car broke so many time
so we had to push the car to start engine

sometime we did not have enough money to stay in hotel
actually we have the money, we just played them all, drank them all
so we slept in the park,
then eventually we start to play in Tokyo Dome
then eventually our band broke

We didn't talk
Toshi and I for ten years
at that time, I was thinking, I was very depressed
even though small club we are in the small club
that was best time
everyday, we are rocking and play

after we broke
Hide, our dear friend passed away
it was our dream to go oversea
to come to America

Today we are play with Taiji and Hide
Ok
We wanna to very thank you to our fans
as u know X japan
we have so much drama
lot up and down
and we are here at same stage
if we have wing
our wing are toke apart
as long as you and our fans sending us wing
we will keep flying
also I want to thank you all those staff

XXXXXXXX(can't listen)

Actually we are broadcasting in some countries including Japan
Thank you so so much for supporting us
as long as you are here
keep on rocking
keep on fucking rocking/running

We are X!!!We are X!!!We are X!!!We are X!!!

(I am not very good at English, pls noted that it is only around 90% correct)

沒有留言:

張貼留言